The conference will focus on the Vocational Education and the Training challenges regarding ICT, robotics and composite materials in the transport sector and aims to bring together:
- international experts,
- educators and VET teachers.
The event will be an opportunity to present the main results obtained by the project in developing new curricula on the three fields:
- Composite Materials
San Sebastián, Basque Country
The conference is hosted by
Zamalbide Auzoa z/g 20100
No participation fee
Participants who will attend the conference will receive the official certificate of Skillman Consortium. Please be aware that all the conference’s presentations will be in English.
Grants for participants
- The first 15 online participants’ applications will receive the remboursement by CSCS of the 50% of the expenses (up to € 250) for the participation to the San Sebastian Conference
- WEBINAR: Skillman project organizes 8 webinar sessions on Project results. The first 15 participants who will register and attend one Webinar session will receive the total remboursement of the expenses (up to € 500) from CSCS, for the participation to the San Sebastian Conference.
- Introduction to Skillman project
- Presentation of the three curricula on 1. Industry & Production 4.0 Manager, 2. Robotics, 3. Composite Materials
- How to apply the Curricula in schools: ECVET principles
- Questions & Answers
- 14.09.2017 h. 12.00-13.00
- 21.09.2017 h. 15.00-16.00
- 12.10.2017 h. 12.00-13.00
- 19.10.2017 h. 15.00-16.00
- 26.10.2017 h. 12.00-13.00
- 30.10.2017 h. 12.00-13.00