We are a large FE Col Read more [...]
Member Profile Category: Educational
CNSR is independent non-government organization of young scholars which is build and works under the principals of equality, mutual respect and regards, without discriminating people because of their religion, ethnical or races differences.
Our organization works to achieve the following goals:
1. To achieve better cohesion between European, government, municipal institutions and the scientific community.
2. Building and maintain different information channels for transfer of knowledge and expertise between young scholars and government institutions.
3. Forecasting and minimizing the effects of the natural risk processes.
4. Improvement of the environment for conducting Natural and Social researches.
5. To build and maintain connections with national and international institutions that works in the field of the natural and social sciences.
6. To promote the exchange of knowledge and expertise between the young people.
7. To promote the active role of the young people in the civil society.
8. To promote the mobility of young people and the informal education.
9. To educate young people and prepare them to be an important part of the civil society and paly a major role in the policy making process in Bulgaria.
To achieve it’s goals our organization implements the following activities:
1. Preparation of project proposals with national and international financing.
2. Maintaining of communicational channels with similar organizations.
3. Conducting numerous researches in the field of natural and social sciences.
4. Supporting the young scientist when conducting researches in the field of the natural and social researches.
5. Preparation of different expertise’s in the field of the natural and social sciences.
6. Promote the importance of the natural and social sciences among the young people.
7. Cooperation and support of different national or international institutions for preparing different strategies and documents in the field of the natural and social sciences.
8. Building different software products for the purposes of the natural and social sciences.
9. Building different apps for risk management in the field of the natural and social sciences.
10. Management of different programs and projects for financial support of young people.
All members of the CNSR are young scientist with high level of expertise in the field of the natural and social sciences. Members of the center are scholars of South West University “Neofit Rilski”, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, also form Bulgarian Academy of Science as well as experts from various government institutions that works in the field of environmental protection. With their expertise the members of CNSR participated in numerous scientific events and conferences as Geo-sciences; The conference of the Bulgarian Geographic Society; ICNDEM-2015; Fourth international conference “Geographical sciences and education “; Sixth International Scientific Conference FMNS-2015- South-West University “Neofit Rilski”-Blagoevgrad and many others. Beside the active scientific role members of the CNSR are part of numerous European and national projects as:
• Project № SRP B3/15: “Theoretical and Experimental Methods for Complex Geo-Ecological Researches for Sustainable Development in the border area of SW Bulgaria”
• Project № SRP-A10/15: „Complex Ecological Researches of Modern Micro Glacier on Balkan Peninsula “
• Project № SRP-B4/16: “Mathematical and Software Models for Geo-Ecological Researches”
• Project BG05M2OP001-2.002-001 “Students Practices” – Phase 1
• DIR – 5113325-3-91.
“Sustainable management of Pirin National Park and “Tissata” reserve area”. European project under the supervision of the operative program “Environment” 2007-2013”
• Poject- SC No.B3.32.02/31.12.2013
“Smart Specialization” Project (Full Name “Plan of Smart Regional Specialization for the promotion of competitiveness, research and innovation”), , European Territorial Cooperation Programme “Greece-Bulgaria”
• Project – SC B2. 6d. 08/ 20.10.2017
“Reinforcing protected areas capacity through an innovative methodology for sustainability” – BIO2CARE.. The project is under the European Territorial Cooperation Programme “Greece-Bulgaria” 2014-2020, Budget: €1,093 mln. euro
• Project with Ref. No.CB006.1.11.165
“JOINT INTEGRATED POLICY FOR LOW-CARBON ECONOMY IN CROSS-BORDER REGION” The project is implemented under the First Call for proposals of the INTERREG-IPA CBC Programme Bulgaria – the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, CCI No. 2014TC1615CB006., Budget: € 132000
• Project with Ref. No: CB006.1.11.022
“Cross-border Partnership for Environmental Protection and Better Quality of Life (Waste EDU)” with, Subsidy Contract РД-02-29-199/17.10.2016. The project is implemented under the First Call for proposals of the INTERREG-IPA CBC Programme Bulgaria – the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, CCI No. 2014TC1615CB006.
• Project with with Ref. No: CB006.1.11.105
To save the planet, to save the future” – SAVE US! The project is implemented under the First Call for proposals of the INTERREG-IPA CBC Programme Bulgaria – the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, CCI No. 2014TC1615CB006.
• Project with DIR-5113325-18-116.
“Sustainable management of Rila National Park”. European project under the supervision of the operative program “Environment” 2007-2013”