Jeunesse en Action «G Read more [...]
Member Profile Category: Area Coordinator
International Educational exchange organisation in India engaged in hosting of paid volunteer teaching opportunity to teachers and students in the field of language,arts,sports,music and crafts.
MAIN HIGH LIGHTS OF PAID TEACHING INTERNSHIP IN INDIA
• Ranked in A+ category.
• Open to undergraduates/ graduates/Post graduates/TEFL holders/ Teachers.
• Opportunity to gain experience in teaching English in kindergarten, primary, secondary or high school.
• FREE Accommodation, meals, Internet, conveyance and other organized services
• FREE two day beach holiday upon arrival.
• FREE transportation between the school and accommodation place.
• FREE training on horse riding, swimming and cricket ( Only in certain selected schools)
• Qualified interns will get Rs.10000-Rs.15,000/ as monthly stipend( Salary of regular teachers)
• Opportunity to learn local languages like Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil etc,
• Expert guidance and 24/7 support from an experienced and dedicated professional team.
• The duration of teaching internship is 4 -12 months.
• International Experience Certificate after the completion of the teaching practice