Academic & Training Records
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil) in 1969 under Bangladesh Technical Education Board
- Study on Research Methodology, IER, Dhaka University
- Trained on water treatment plant & water works design & Utility Management in Japan
- Trained on Social Development in USSR in 1985
- Training on Civil Defense, 1965
- Capacity Building Program of IDEB Leaders in Australia
- Participate in the ADB Skill Forum in Philippines in 2017 & 2019
- Superintending Engineer (rtd.), Dhaka WASA.
- Served Dhaka WASA for 36 years as an Engineer in various positions.
- Executive Managing Director, MCL Hotline Bangladesh (An International Call Centre)
- Consultant, Masood & Co. Ltd (Renowned Construction Company)
Present National & International Activities
- Honorary Member, Colombo Plan Staff College (CPSC), Manila, Philippines
- Board Member (Director), Dhaka WASA Board, GoB
- Director, Board of Directors, Power Grid Company of Bangladesh (PGCB), GoB
- Member, Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB)
Contribution in Bangladesh Government Sectors
- Member, National Water Council, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh (GoB)
- Member, the High level Government Committee for Evaluation of the Government Project, 1984
- Member, the Academic Committee for Evaluating Diploma Engineering Course, 1998
- Member, The Committee of Dhaka & Neighboring Area Flood Protection Works, 1985
- Member, The National Housing Policy Committee, GoB
Visited the following countries and have experienced first-hand knowledge & experience in various fields of engineering and socio-economic sectors.
USA, UK , USSR, Latvia, Japan, China, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, India
Addressed & attended numerous engineering & social-economic conferences in the visited various countries.