- Update on EACEA’s new generation of funding programmes 8 January 2021
EACEA’s new generation of funding programmes for the period 2021-2027 has now been politically agreed. EACEA’s funding programmes for this period will be: Erasmus+ Creative Europe the European Solidary Corps the Citizenship, Equality, Rights and Values programme (CERV). These programmes will build on the success of their predecessors (Erasmus+, Creative Europe, the European Solidarity Corps and Europe […]
- Information about EACEA’s new generation of funding programmes 15 October 2020
EACEA’s funding programmes from 2014-2020 – such as Erasmus+, Creative Europe and Europe for Citizens – will soon come to an end and will be replaced with new programmes for the 2021-2027 period. The legal basis of the programmes for 2021-2027, and the mandate of the Agency, are currently being negotiated by the European Commission […]
- Deadlines for EU Aid Volunteers Deployment 2020 1 July 2020
As a result of technical difficulties experienced by applicants to submit the e-form, the deadline for submission of applications to the Call for Proposals EACEA/09/2020 is postponed to 8 July 2020, 17h Brussels time. More information here.
- New Budget Template under New call for proposal: EU Aid Volunteers Deployment 2020 25 June 2020
A new Budget Template under the call EU Aid Volunteers Deployment 2020 is now available. Go to the page here.
- New call for proposals: EU Aid Volunteers Deployment 2020 29 April 2020
The call for proposals EU Aid Volunteers Deployment 2020 has been published. Go to the call page
- Coronavirus: Implications for the implementation of programmes managed by EACEA 25 March 2020
Message to the attention of beneficiaries/contractors/experts If the implementation of the project or contracts are impeded by the spread of Corona Virus COVID-19, as a first step the beneficiaries/contractors/experts must inform the Executive Agency (EACEA) by e-mail to the responsible project officer you are usually in contact with or the functional mailbox of the Action […]
- Coronavirus: Consequences for activities under the EU Aid Volunteers initiative 20 March 2020
The outbreak of Coronavirus in the EU and in the world has big implications for the EU Aid Volunteers initiative. The Agency (EACEA), along with the Commission, fully respects all of the containment measures currently being taken at national level and understands that these measures have direct consequences for the participants.
- Final report EU Aid Volunteers Deployment 2017 available 12 March 2020
Final report under Beneficiaries Space for EU Aid Volunteers Deployment 2017 available. Go to the page here.
- Information for beneficiaries whose activities are impacted by coronavirus 6 March 2020
In the context of the measures taken by national competent authorities to contain the spread of the coronavirus, EACEA has been consulted on the potential effect of such measures on EU funded projects whose implementation could be hindered, or partially / temporarily affected, by mobility restrictions.
- List of third countries 2020 published 17 February 2020
A list of third countries 2020 under EUAid Volunteers library has been published. Go to library