Are you ready to get the EU Commission to fund your international learning mobility initiatives?
In today’s world, European funds and programmes are a great opportunity for education staff of every kind. Tutors, teachers and trainers and in general anyone in charge of education and training and sports activities, can apply every year for funding mobility projects offering opportunities to staff and learners
Tuscany, 7th – 10th of February 2022
Hybrid course 01.2022 on mobility: grants opportunities…
Erasmus+, the EU Commission’s programme for education, training, youth and sport, has seen an increase in the budget of around 40%, and each year you have many opportunities to get involved in international activities by applying for the calls.
With these grants, you can carry out a wide range of activities, including international mobility of learners and teachers as individuals or groups, study visits, internships (work placements), training courses, job shadowing, teaching activities, and other various forms of collaboration.
Schools or consortia can also apply for Erasmus+ accreditation to receive their grants through a simplified procedure that will be valid for the entire duration of the Erasmus+ Programme (2021 – 27). If your school has not yet managed to become accredited, you still have options to participate in the Programme with short-term projects, by joining an already accredited consortium or by candidating your school as an hosting organization.
In any case, by participating in the hybrid ‘Mobility Experts’ course, you have a concrete chance to improve your impact on international mobility!
The ‘Mobility Experts’ experience represents an opportunity for participants to contribute individually or on behalf of their organizations, in effectively improving the quality and the accessibility of Erasmus plus projects for mobility.
Thanks to learning by doing and getting guidance from experts and peers participants can improve both their competences and motivation.
The ‘Mobility Experts’ experience fosters European integration and looks to excellence in education by empowering and training teachers, education staff and all those interested in developing learning mobility projects for green and digital revolution and for social inclusion.
The initiative is designed to help ‘Mobility Experts’ in learning, by sharing and working in an international environment based on networking attitude and collaboration, allowing participants to build sustainable partnerships with peers.
The course offers learning opportunities and support to ‘Mobility Experts’ at the very beginning of their international pathway as well as to more experienced professionals (e.g. members of schools that already own the Erasmus+ Accreditation).
By participating in this course, participants will deepen their knowledge of Erasmus+ – in particular Key Action 1 – and acquire concrete skills related to the design and management of a successful mobility project funded by the EU Commission.
The attitudes promoted also include skills related to international relations, bridges and cooperation, transnational partnerships and cutting-edge European issues.
‘Mobility Experts’ initiative improves skills in areas concerning the project life cycle management, such as the early stage of the co-creative development of a project idea, to co-design and development of a proposal, up to the whole aspects of a transnational collaborative management, including reporting and continuous improvement actions.
Participants receive the Europass Digital Credentials, describing all learning achievements. The credentials include activities, assessments and the professional entitlement of ‘Skillman Mobility Expert ‘.
Europass Digital Credentials are signed with an e-Seal, meaning participants will enjoy a legal presumption of authenticity across the EU as well as equivalence to paper-based credentials containing the same information.
Project-oriented learning sessions
This section includes Moodle assignments, supporting documents and video resources, learning videos etc. Participants are driven through learning contents by a specific sequence of suggestions and instructions
- Set up of digital tools
- Agreements and MOUs: example of Skillman.eu MOU template
- EU policies and the Erasmus+ Programme. Where to find the calls: Erasmus+ portal links
- International trends by major organizations such as. EU Commission, Unesco, Unevoc, ETF, ADB, OECD etc
- Logical framework matrix
- Potential mistakes in a project proposal
- Thunderbird and its plugins for massive mailing management
- Online databases for project collaborations
- Basecamp settings
- digital whiteboards: examples of project co-creative design documents
- basic requirements for creating a project idea
- the company needs: example of local hosting companies (on-site visits)
- project evaluation criteria: Erasmus+ guide
- co-creative design
- financial budgeting and contractual aspects: example of Google shared spreadsheets
- Gantt chart examples and resources
- Reporting principles and tools
- Deming wheel/approach and PCM – Project Cycle Management principles
- EU Portal
- Erasmus+ resources
- Project Proposal design
Onsite – day 1
- Arrival and accommodation at the hotel
- Warming session – cultural activities in the city and traditional Italian Welcome Aperitif with Course introduction
Onsite – day 2
- Ice-breaking activities and participants’ live presentations
- Assignments, presentations: Erasmus+ Programme and calls. Special focus on mobility projects: assignments to the co-creative project design teams
- Co-design of the project proposal:
– project ideas and concept notes to be shared:
– partners identification and scouting
– development and finetuning of the initial idea on actions / Logical Framework Approach – Identification of outputs and outcomes
Onsite – day 3
- Co-creative design of a Mobility project proposal: main actions, tasks, targets, planning quality and impact indicators, expected results
- Collaborative design: preparatory, activities, core activities of the proposal, dissemination and follow-up phases, European added value and multiculturality as key dimension of a winning mobility proposal
- Sharing of good practices: presentation of concrete EU-funded projects: achieving a mainstreaming and sustainable impact thanks to a well-planned project
Onsite – day 4
- Co-creative design of a project proposal: human resources definitions
- Budgeting, how Erasmus+ works? Co-creative design of a project proposal: financial sheet
- Course roundup and final evaluation
- Validation of learning outcomes and certification ceremony
- Debriefing and discussion of future cooperation and planning follow up activities
- Social Dinner and Awards
Onsite – day 5
Accommodation And Conditions
Get a chance to receive a value of 1000 EUR voucher
to attend this training onsite
- Applicants from EU and non-EU countries ARE FULLY ELIGIBLE
For participants requesting the financial support, their ONSITE participation is sourced with a gift voucher that covers the costs of the course, flight tickets and accommodation in standard three star hotels for a whole value of 1000 euros. To confirm the participant engagement, a deposit of 100 euros is asked before issuing the flight tickets. The deposit is returned after the course upon the regular participation in the event.
Participants holding the gift voucher, can upgrade the accommodation to four stars Hotel with 200 Euros fee in total for the whole period.
- 1000 EUROS – GIFT VOUCHER VALUE
- ONSITE COURSE FEE: 600 EUROS
- TRAVELS & 3 stars hotel ACCOMMODATION: 400 EUROS
- DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM REGISTRATION: 100 EUROS before issuing flight tickets
- 4 STARS HOTEL UPGRADE (optional): 200 EUROS
- Applicants register for the course by filling the subscription form. They receive a confirmation message and access the online resources.
- After registration, applicants apply for the GIFT VOUCHER submitting the “GIFT VOUCHER REQUEST” form available within the course resources.
- The travel agency manage the booking with the beneficiaries directly and, after the payment of the deposit, sends flight tickets and accommodation arrangements info to the beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries proactively take action to comply with COVID regulations for traveling (swabs, green pass, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Beneficiaries attend the conference.
GIFT VOUCHERS: Important information and requirements – PAY ATTENTION:
- After the event, beneficiaries benefiting from the GIFT VOUCHERS, keep all the eventual receipts and or boarding passes related to flights and accommodation of the conference, upload them within the course resources or send them to ue.namlliksnull@tairaterces.
- Within 15 days from receiving the receipts, the Skillman Secretariat Team sends back the DEPOSIT to the beneficiaries’ bank account.
- In case of a no-show of the beneficiary, the amount for travels and accommodation penalties is charged to the beneficiary. Exceptions are force majeure events, eg. flight cancellation due to COVID-19.
- The travel costs admitted are exclusively air, train, and bus/train tickets. No refund will be granted for other means of transport (taxi is not admitted expenses).
- No refund will be granted for any expense not expressly authorized in advance by the Skillman Secretariat
Request more information
To have more information, fill the following form: