Dear members and colleagues,
It is with great pleasure that we officially invite you to the next Skillman webinar about “Opportunities and threats of digital teaching and learning in the context of Work-Based Learning” on May 6th at 14:30-16:00 CET. The webinar is organized in collaboration with the European Training Foundation, the Assembly of European Regions, IVETA, the European Network of Innovation for Inclusion, and EAPRIL.
In this webinar, we will present the benefits of introducing DTL methodologies in companies, highlight the challenges for companies and in-company trainers as well as debating the split of costs and accountabilities between schools and companies.
Questions for speakers:
- The increasing role of digitalization in the world of work and the need to strengthen the digital competencies of the students in order to provide them with the real competencies that they will need once employed
- The need to introduce digital tools to complement the learning achievements obtained by the work done in the companies
- Existence of online libraries or repositories with teaching and learning materials
- Existence of simulations tools and settings to simulate the real working environment for learning purposes
- Proficiency of in-company trainers in DTL methodologies. Need for standards, training needs analysis, costs of the training
- IT tools for students required by the work in companies. Who covers the costs; do special policies for supporting students who do not have the minimum IT tools.
Cooperation with schools and centers of vocational excellence
- On what and how schools support companies for the introduction and use of DTL methodologies
- How are the costs for the introduction of DTL methodologies shared between companies, schools, government, and students