Dr. Bernard Dumont is a senior international consultant involved for around 40 years on ICT in education, distance learning, teacher training and quality in training, with a background in Mathematics and Computer Science.
- A former Professor of Educational Science at the University Paris 7 (France) and former Professor and Head of Department at the Quebec Télé-Université, the francophone distance university (Canada):
- A researcher and teacher trainer in Didactics of Mathematics, especially in evaluation of competences and diagnostic of misunderstandings.
- An expert for the European Commission, as auditor, evaluator, adviser on the use of ICT for training, especially in e-learning, and in quality step implementation in education.
- An adviser and designer of e-learning courses and digital learning material, for all levels of Education, teacher training, vocational training and private sector.
- Involved in several projects on ICT and teacher training in developing countries in Africa, in the Mediterranean area, in Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia.