• to support development, culture and heritage in rural communities with limited opportunities;
• to provide a role model for sustainable social business;
• to help deprived young people from economically disadvantaged rural areas.
• to enrich, institutionalize, spread and integrate volunteering internationally;
• to preserve and maintain heritage properties.
Main project site is the grand former palace of princes SWIATOPOLK-CZETWERTYNSKI, placed in small rural settlement of Zheludok, Shchouchine district, Hrodna region, Belarus; just 20 minutes drive from highway Minsk to Hrodna. BYHF supports local social business which strives to revitalise that unique piece of national heritage since 2014.