The Italian Chamber o Read more [...]
Member Profile Category: Other
The goal of the organization is to create conditions and stimulate the economic and social development of the municipality and the region.
Association IBAR DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE was established and registered in 2006 as a citizen association. The organization is registered as a non-profit, non-political and non-religious organization. The organization has been active since 2006.
Association IBAR DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE in cooperation with partner organizations actively works on the balanced development of the municipality / region, respecting traditional values, sustainable use of natural resources and respecting the needs of the local population.
The vision of the organization is:
The IBAR DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE Association is actively working on the sustainable development of the north of Kosovo and Metohija, primarily its rural areas, with active cooperation with partner organizations, while respecting the needs of the local population, traditional heritage, cultural and ethnic diversity of this area.
The IBAR DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE Association will rely on the values that will provide the public with work, respect for the rights of individuals and collective rights, the use of all the acquired knowledge and knowledge that can bring advancement to the local community.
The main sectors of activity are:
• rural development,
• promotion and support to sustainable economic development,
• promotion of cultural and historical values,
• promotion and protection of human rights and the right to equal opportunities for all citizens,
• Support to multi-cultural cooperation and international cooperation of municipalities,
• support to local initiatives,
• environmental protection and ecology,
• development of economic activities
• support for the protection of traditional agricultural products as geographical indications,
• strategic planning and
• Improvement of local communities in different sectors (agriculture, environmental protection, rural development).
ECVET Memorandum of Understanding