We are a group of you Read more [...]
Member Profile Category: Educational
James Carbah is a Technical Trainer.
• Did Training Needs Analysis (TNA) with various companies thereby providing job-training opportunity for the school.
• Developed customized-curriculum to deliver technical training on heavy equipment maintenance, repair and operation.
• Facilitating the coordination and instruction of quality training course through power-point presentation, handout, practical training, testing; and also assisted in setting the criteria for evaluating trainees.
• Facility with the development of Occupational Profile of Road Maintenance Craftsmen.
• Coordinated the development of Teacher Assistance.
• Provided technical training to Trainers, Mechanics, Operators and Technician that enhanced their knowledge and skills in Preventive Maintenance, Repairs, and Troubleshooting hands- on.
• Regularly provided technical training to support vocational institutions and companies. These trainings through class lecture, practical exercises and assessment covering the areas of Auto – Electricity, Hydraulics, and Diesel Engine.
• Conferred with management and colleagues to develop lesson plans, training schedule, training material and workshop organization.
• Prepared requisition for training material such as tools, equipment, cut-away parts, etc for Foundation, Auto-Electricity and hydraulic training and for service material such as oil change, filters change etc for vehicles and equipment.
• Managing training database for students and companies.
• Monitored and evaluated training to determine overall effectiveness of training program and when necessary, made recommendation for improvement of the training.
• Created and administered written and practical assessment.
• Traveled to companies to assist with Preventive Maintenance (PM), Troubleshooting, repairing and making recommendation.
ECVET Memorandum of Understanding