On 24th October 2018 the new Call for Proposals 2019 has been published on the Official Journal of the European Union. Funds available for Erasmus+ are expected to increase by 10% compared to 2018.
Any public or private body active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport may apply for funding under the 2019 call for proposals for the Erasmus+ Programme. Together with the call for proposals, the Commission also published the Erasmus+ Programme Guide in all official EU languages, which provides applicants with details on all opportunities for students, staff, trainees, teachers and more available in Erasmus+ for 2019.
Several calls have been already published in details:
- Knowledge Alliances 2019 (Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Knowledge alliances). DEADLINE: 28/02/2019 (call reference:EAC/03/2018)
- European Universities 2019. DEADLINE: 28/02/2019 (call reference: EAC/A03/2018)
- Sector Skills Alliances 2019. DEADLINE: 28/02/2019 (call reference: EAC/A03/2018)
- Networks and partnerships of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers (Key Action 3: Support for policy reforms). DEADLINE: 31/01/2019 (call reference: EACEA/37/2018)
- Support for Policy reform, Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Youth (Key Action 3: Support for policy reforms, Civil Society Cooperation Youth). DEADLINE: 06/12/2018 (call reference: EACEA/41/2018)
- Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education 2019 (Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Capacity-building in higher education). DEADLINE: 07/02/2019 (call reference: EACEA/A03/2018)
The Skillman network has great potential compared to these calls! We have planned a series of webinars during the International online forum. Webinars will last 60 minutes, with the following lineup:
- Skillman.eu today
- Erasmus+ Calls 2019 (including in-depth analysis of the budgets available in the most interesting calls and participation requirements)
- Partnership proposals
Participation in webinars is free upon registration. Maximum number of participants for each webinar: 12.
Hurry up to reserve your place by filling out the following form: