The Skillman International Forum is the biggest large-scale Skillman event that takes place every year and unites hundreds of TVET practitioners from around the world.
This year, its seventh edition will be hosted on November 15-18 as a hybrid event, involving two onsite locations: Bologna at the Emilia Romagna region facilities (Italy) and the municipality of Lisbon (Portugal).
Simultaneously, the whole conference will be live-streamed online to allow large participation from the Skillman members, partners, colleagues, and friends scattered around the world.
Like every year, our goal for the conference is to boost participation and involve a high number of attendees from around the world.
Therefore, taking into account that for some this might be a rather big financial effort, we offer the opportunity to a selected number of international stakeholders to physically participate in the conference at one of the two selected locations (Bologna-Italy, or Lisbon-Portugal). Selected applicants will receive a 400 EUR voucher to be spent on the flight and accommodation expenses needed to attend the conference. If the beneficiary’s expenses are higher than 400 EUR, the exceeding amount will be covered by him/her directly (some exceptions covering a higher amount may be granted by the Skillman Committee).
- Applicants must register for the Skillman International Forum 2021 by filling the form at the dedicated webpage.
- Applicants must fill the “SIF 2021 Expenses refund” form on this page with personal info, preferred dates, and preferred departure and arrival locations.
- Upon form submission, selected applicants will receive a confirmation email from the Skillman Secretariat with the next steps.
- The travel agency will manage the booking with the beneficiaries directly (the beneficiary’s credit card will be needed at this point as a guarantee).
- The travel agency will send flight tickets and accommodation arrangements to the beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries will proactively take action to comply with COVID-19 regulations for traveling (swabs, green pass, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Beneficiaries will attend the conference.
- Beneficiaries will keep all the receipts related to flights and accommodation of the conference, scan them and send them to ue.namlliksnull@tairaterces right after the end of the event.
- Upon receipt of all scans, Skillman will proceed with the reimbursement of the voucher amount (400 EUR) to the beneficiaries’ bank account via transfer within 15 days.
Important information and requirements
- PAY ATTENTION: Applicants from EU and non-EU countries are eligible for this mobility call.
- Selected applicants will be notified by email or telephone by the Skillman Secretariat timely.
- Only selected applicants who confirm the willingness of accepting the voucher within 48 hours will be involved in the next steps.
- The Skillman Secretariat will put the beneficiaries in contact with the travel agency who will manage the booking directly.
- The voucher amount is 400 Euros.
- Only 1 voucher can be issued per person.
- The voucher includes:
A round trip flight for 1 person, economy class, complying with the airline’s guidelines and regulations.
Single room accommodation in a 4-star hotel (with breakfast included) located in the proximity of one of the locations of the conference selected by the beneficiary.
- Travels must be done between November 14th, 2021, and November 19th, 2021. Any exception should be previously motivated and approved by the Skillman Secretariat.
- Please remember that the most convenient airports for the two locations of the conference are Bologna-Guglielmo Marconi (Italy) and Lisbon- Humberto Delgado (Portugal).
- In case of a no-show of the beneficiary, the voucher amount will be charged to him/her. Exceptions are force majeure events, eg. flight cancellation due to COVID-19.
- Beneficiaries are welcome to spend more than the voucher amount on their own resources.
- The travel costs admitted are exclusively air, train, and bus tickets. No refund will be granted for other means of transport.
- If the expenses are lower than the voucher amount, beneficiaries will be refunded only for their actual expenses.
- Expenses must be proved and quantified through scanned receipts. No scanned proof, no reimbursement.