In March 2021, the Skillman Alliance expanded with the entry of a new company into its network: NeroSuBianco Srl, an Italian organisation composed of a team of high-level specialists offering consultancy, analysis and optimisation of both processes and investment planning in new technologies. NeroSuBianco supports those companies who are evaluating, planning or implementing technological, productive and commercial innovation projects and partnerships. This new cooperation is aimed at establishing a mutually beneficial collaboration with the ultimate goal of contributing to the development and promotion of both parties’ activities.
Over the last 5 years the company has:
- Developed process and product innovation projects worth over €180 million;
- Created technological partnerships between over 200 companies, research centres and clusters/technological parks in 18 European countries, enabling the testing or transfer of process and product innovations;
- Launched and consolidated technological, industrial and commercial partnerships between Italian and European SMEs, with important success stories in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Belgium;
- Formalised strategic alliances in the following areas: Enabling Technologies for Industry 4.0; Digital Health; Biomaterials and Sustainable Production;
- Obtained important grants from the regions and the EU to complement our consultancy activities.
NeroSuBianco is also the coordinator of the Erasmus+ DITA Project (Digital Industry Training Atlas), an online catalogue that aims at: Connecting complementary training schemes around Europe focused on Digital Transformation enabling technology & knowledge domains; Displaying the connections between different training programs and organizations and help users to find the programs that fit to their needs; Providing a mix of training opportunities in response to industrial sectors’ challenges; Increasing the access to upskilling and reskilling training opportunities for the European workforce of today and tomorrow.
DITA is looking for Training Organizations willing to discover the potential of the project and to join the Atlas offering their courses in digitalization.
If Digital Transformation is part of your mission and you are interested in connecting to complementary actors in the European training scene, then DITA is a good partner initiative for you.
The participation is free and already open.