Skillman will have a booth at the ITCILO Virtual Skills Fair that will take place on April 21-22, 2021.
The objective of the fair is the development of partnerships among participating institutions, which may lead to solutions for the implementation of future-focused skills development initiatives. The two-day event will closely mirror the flow and appearance of a real fair and will be open to all. It will have a number of parallel sessions focussed on both thematic and sectoral. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from experts, share their experiences with others, interact with participants from other countries and visit the exhibition hall where a number of booths will be set up by a selected number of institutions.
On the second day of the event, April 22nd at 1:30 PM CET, Skillman will also host a webinar within the category of skills anticipation.
Background of the fair
A series of webinars were held in 2020 focussed on Skills Development thematic areas and on sectoral approaches. During these webinars, participants identified South South and Triangular Cooperation (SSTC) priorities for the development of:
- Quality apprenticeships,
- Skills need anticipation (focus on Skills for trade and economic diversification),
- Digital skills and digital transformation and
- Skills training in specific sectors
The identified priorities are assessed as potential subjects for South-South and Triangular (SST) partnerships and will form the basis for discussions in the Virtual Skills Fair.
Participants will have the possibility to:
- Access the event through a virtual lobby;
- Use an info desk in case of questions or technical issues;
- Visit the exhibition hall where different online exhibition booths present projects, organizations, companies, or institutions;
- Participate in the collective auditorium to view live webinars, pre-recorded videos, and semi-live sessions;
- Receive a virtual bag to record all the online resources and share business cards with other participants
Be part of this inspiring event and join the Skillman booth to further explore cooperation synergies and the benefits of becoming a Skillman member.