The Skillman CENTRE of VOCATIONAL EXCELLENCE in Apulia Region.
“Excellence” is a result of a joint strategy
Skillman Global CoVEs.eu is a transnational platform of skills ecosystems joined by IS3 Regional Authorities and Ministries of TVET, which brings together individual CoVEs in various countries with the additional support of Skillman’s partners.
The initiative is integrated in the specific strategy of the Skillman Network to promote its model of CoVEs which includes sustainability and ethical values across countries and going also outside the EU borders.
Apulia, 17th – 18th of March 2022
STUDY VISIT IN PUGLIA – hosted by ITS A. CUCCOVILLO FOUNDATION
The Study Visit to Puglia experience represents an opportunity for participants to contribute individually or on behalf of their organisations, in effectively improving and development of the advanced manufacturing sector through international cooperation.
Thanks to learning by doing and getting guidance from experts and peers participants can improve both their competences and motivation.
Within the study visit to Apulia it will be discussed in particular the European integration and looks to excellence in education by integration of the 4.0 technology suppliers by the direct involvement of multinational companies andIndustry 4.0 technology suppliers, and in accordance with a European vision of the sector’s skills needs.
From a methodological point of view, the combination of onsite conferences and workshops in pairing with on field activities at the premises of excellent sectoral players of the advanced manufacturing supply chain of the Region and the opportunity for participants to directly discuss with entrepreneurs and relevant stakeholders, will represent a very valuable occasion to upskill and to reinforce the international multi stakeholder network of everyone/every organisation.
The study visit has been designed with the prio aim at offering “an immersive” experience in the Apulia Region Cove, to explore the territory and its peculiarities as well as to meet some of the key actors of the regional AM skills ecosystem. Thanks to the visit, participants will achieve the following:
Participants receive the Europass Digital Credentials, describing all learning achievements. The credentials include activities, assessments during the Study Visit in Apulia.
Europass Digital Credentials are signed with an e-Seal, meaning participants will enjoy a legal presumption of authenticity across the EU as well as equivalence to paper-based credentials containing the same information.
At the end of the study visit all participants will be asked to fill in the Study visit evaluation questionnaire to get feedback on the quality and success of their experience.
Accommodation And Conditions
Get a chance to receive a value of 1000 EUR voucher
to attend this training onsite
- Applicants from EU and non-EU countries ARE FULLY ELIGIBLE
For participants requesting the financial support, their ONSITE participation is sourced with a gift voucher that covers the costs of the course, flight tickets and accommodation in standard three star hotels for a whole value of 1000 euros. To confirm the participant engagement, a deposit of 100 euros is asked before issuing the flight tickets. The deposit is returned after the course upon the regular participation in the event.
Participants holding the gift voucher, can upgrade the accommodation to four stars Hotel with 200 Euros fee in total for the whole period.
- 1000 EUROS – GIFT VOUCHER VALUE
- ONSITE COURSE FEE: 600 EUROS
- TRAVELS & 3 stars hotel ACCOMMODATION: 400 EUROS
- DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM REGISTRATION: 100 EUROS before issuing flight tickets
- Applicants register for the course by filling the subscription form. They receive a confirmation message and access the online resources.
- After registration, applicants apply for the GIFT VOUCHER submitting the “GIFT VOUCHER REQUEST” form available within the course resources.
- The travel agency manage the booking with the beneficiaries directly and, after the payment of the deposit, sends flight tickets and accommodation arrangements info to the beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries proactively take action to comply with COVID regulations for traveling (swabs, green pass, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Beneficiaries attend the conference.
GIFT VOUCHERS: Important information and requirements – PAY ATTENTION:
- After the event, beneficiaries benefiting from the GIFT VOUCHERS, keep all the eventual receipts and or boarding passes related to flights and accommodation of the conference, upload them within the course resources or send them to ue.namlliksnull@tairaterces.
- Within 15 days from the conclusion of the event, the Skillman Secretariat Team sends back the DEPOSIT to the beneficiaries’ bank account.
- In case of a no-show of the beneficiary, the amount for travels and accommodation penalties is charged to the beneficiary. Exceptions are force majeure events, eg. flight cancellation due to COVID-19.
- The travel costs admitted are exclusively air, train, and bus/train tickets. No refund will be granted for other means of transport (taxi is not admitted expenses).
- No refund will be granted for any expense not expressly authorized in advance by the Skillman Secretariat
Request more information
To have more information, fill the following form: