Skillman Project Webinar: Wednesday 13 December 2017 (h 15:00 CET)
Skilmann project invites you to a webinar session on Innovative curricula in Advanced Manufacturing: Robotics, Composite materials and Industry & Production 4.0 Manager
Skillman project provides effective answers to the constantly and rapidly evolving scenario of new technologies affecting the Advanced Manufacturing in the Transport sector. The webinar session will explain:
1. the main results of Skillman project regarding three innovative joint European curricula:
• Industry & Production 4.0 Manager
• Composite Materials
2. how to apply the three curricula in Schools/training institutions according to ECVET principles.
Webinar session programme:
• Introduction to Skillman project
• Presentation of the three curricula on 1. Industry & Production 4.0 Manager, 2. Robotics, 3. Composite Materials
• How to apply the Curricula in schools: ECVET principles
• Questions & Answers
The webinar sessions are particularly adressed to teachers, trainers, VET professionals, tranining institutions, secondary schools interested in robotics, ICT, automotive sector, industry and production management, and in general in innovative curricula.