3. ACCESS TO EXPERTS – Skillman.eu is also a roaster of experts in its field of intervention. The experts cover all the expertise necessary to deploy effective skills foresight exercises, curricula development, instructional design, quality evaluations etc.
4. LABOUR MARKET AND SKILLS INTELLIGENCE SET – Skillman.eu provides your project with the opportunity to implement the Skillman.eu skills anticipation lifecycle model based on the ILO skills anticipation system and inspired by the five methodological guides to anticipating and matching skills and jobs, published in 2016 by Cedefop in collaboration with the ILO and ETF.
In relation to your project need of identification of the skills for the future, the Skillman.eu ‘Skills foresight exercises’, allows your project’s manager:
- to know how to engage the necessary stakeholders involved in the identification and definition of the skills for the future
- to solve the problems generated by the need of balancing among the characteristics of the stakeholders
- to solve the problems related to the distance and the time constraints for the meetings of the stakeholders
- to access and implement a digital tool designed to manage efficiently all the ‘Skills foresight exercises’ meetings
5. CURRICULUM TEMPLATE, MOU, and GUIDELINES – Your project partners in charge of curriculum development can enjoy our set of guidelines that connect the project results with the ESCO DB and access to a curriculum template that allows them to easily produce deliverables fully compliant with the ECVET and EQF STANDARDS.
As far as the ECEVT standards are concerned, the Skillman.eu solution provides your project also with an MOU template and guidelines to correctly define Unit of Learning and Learning Outcomes.
6. EFFECTIVE DISSEMINATION ACTIVITIES –Dissemination is a fundamental element of every project proposal. Therefore, throughout the years we have developed a solid and sustainable dissemination infrastructure that relies on stakeholders’ engagement at an international level, through digital communication activities, online/onsite events design and implementation, promotional content creation, execution and monitoring, social media management.
Skillman.eu ensures dissemination activities thanks to its network of around 630 international organizations in 93 countries, including TVET providers, schools, policymakers, companies, experts etc. Our dissemination campaigns have been conducted in a professional manner and have reached outstanding results:
In the past year alone, we implemented 61 online events including webinars, workshops, focus groups, training, and an international conference. The total number of participants was more than 4500, with dynamic sessions of TVET related discussions and peer learning activities that resulted in the formulation of policy recommendations and position papers.
Our biggest event, the Skillman International Forum- redefining the future of learning- hosted around 470 delegates from all over the world last year, in 10 time zones and engaging EU institutions, TVET practitioners, education providers, industries, international organizations. 24 sessions of events were organized during the conference, involving 120 international speakers, followed by interactive networking activities, such as polls, questionnaires, word clouds, and a TVET cafè. The event was live-streamed and endorsed by 500+ professionals worldwide.
In addition, we have created focus groups of TVET experts called Peer Learning Clubs that involve around 280 people and that regularly get together to engage in discussions with a participatory approach. 4 position papers were finalized from these interactions.
We regularly carry out a solid and effective multi-channel digital dissemination strategy, through our website, newsletters, social media campaigns, mass mailings, and our Youtube channel. Specifically, this year we have published 325 posts on our social media accounts; 41 mass mailings were sent out to 379.639 targeted recipients, and had 214.074 views in total; 150+ informative articles were posted on the official website, where we had 5000+ visitors; 4 newsletters were sent out; 167 videos were published on the Skillman.eu Youtube account.