The «SKILLNT – Sector Skills Network of VET centres in Advanced Manufacturing» project is KA3- Support for Policy Reform project, supported by the European Commission and covering the whole EU-27 territory plus several countries outside the EU borders. It aims at:
The SKILLNET Project
SKILLNET - 609063-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPKA3-VET-NETPAR
The Project in a nutshell
- Encourage the creation of transnational and national networks and partnerships of VET providers to improve the quality and efficiency of VET at national and European levels, increase their impact and relevance to learners and employers, and build cross-border cooperation for the quality and attractiveness of VET
- Promote communication, dissemination and support for the implementation of the VET policy agenda at European and national levels, to exchange knowledge, feedbacks and experiences on policy implementation and sharing of best practices on VET excellence
IMPACTS OF THE PROJECT
The expected impacts of the project outside the organizations directly participating in the project are in particular:
- the increase in the designing and piloting of new curriculum and units of learning addressing evidence-based future needs skills in the Advanced Manufacturing sector
- the increase of the number of VET professionals using EU tools and frameworks (ECVET, EQAVET, ESCO, etc…)
- the increase of the VET providers using evidence-based skills foresight exercise in order to address actual and future skills needs in Advanced Manufacturing.
- the reduction of the skill shortage in the Advanced Manufacturing sector at EU level
- the reduction of the time lag connected to the occurrence of a technological innovation, triggering new or substantially different skill requirements and the point in time when the first cohorts leave the education system with these new skill profiles.