- The Structure of the European Education Systems – 2020/21 and Compulsory Education in Europe – 2020/21 30 October 2020
The Structure of the European Education Systems – 2020/21 This report illustrates schematic information on the structure of mainstream educational systems in European countries, from pre-primary to tertiary level. It includes national schematic diagrams, a guide to reading the diagrams and a map showing the main organisational models of primary and lower secondary education.
- New interactive maps related to Youth Work are now online 29 October 2020
Map 1 – quality assurance A new set of interactive maps have been published on the Youth Wiki platform. The first map is on quality assurance in Youth Work.
- Selection results – ERASMUS+: SPORT 2020 20 October 2020
Selection results for the call for proposals ERASMUS+ SPORT 2020 are now available. Go to the selection results.
- Statement on the murder of a teacher in France 19 October 2020
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and European Commissioner for Research, Innovation, Culture, Education, Youth and Sport Mariya Gabriel issued the following statements in response to the recent violence in France:
- Information about EACEA’s new generation of funding programmes 15 October 2020
EACEA’s funding programmes from 2014-2020 – such as Erasmus+, Creative Europe and Europe for Citizens – will soon come to an end and will be replaced with new programmes for the 2021-2027 period. The legal basis of the programmes for 2021-2027, and the mandate of the Agency, are currently being negotiated by the European Commission […]
- Equity in school education in Europe: Structures, policies and student performance 14 October 2020
Equity in school education in Europe: Structures, policies and student performance
- Erasmus Days 2020 – Let’s celebrate the Erasmus+ programme! 14 October 2020
The 4th Edition of the #ErasmusDays is here! From 15 to 17 October, more than 4000 blended or virtual events will be held to celebrate the Erasmus+ programme in Europe and all over the world. The Erasmus Days initiative is an opportunity for organisations and participants to spread the word about their projects and showcase the […]
- Teachers’ and School Heads’ Salaries and Allowances in Europe 2018/19 1 October 2020
Teachers’ and School Heads’ Salaries and Allowances in Europe 2018/19 This report covers the statutory salaries of teachers and school heads in pre-primary, primary and general secondary public schools in 2018/19 in the Erasmus+ countries.
- The Organisation of the Academic Year in Europe – 2020/21 25 September 2020
The Organisation of the Academic Year in Europe – 2020/21 This publication, based on national data, gives accurate information on the beginning of the academic year, term times, holidays and examination periods. Differences between university and non-university study programmes are also highlighted. The information is available for 37 countries.
- The Organisation of School Time in Europe. Primary and General Secondary Education – 2020/21 25 September 2020
The Organisation of School Time in Europe. Primary and General Secondary Education – 2020/21