The TVET Alliance summit is about to take place April 5-6.
The event is organized by TVET-ALLIANCE members in collaboration with the European Training Foundation and with key support from Skillman members such as IVETA, AER, ENNI, and EAPRIL.
Nearly 30 members will meet in Florence, Italy, to leverage and follow up on the results achieved through SIF2021 and thus establish the vision of the Alliance on which SIF2022 will be based.
Participants share a strong commitment to co-designing an inclusive, resilient, and sustainable society, where TVET is a pillar for innovation in curriculum development and designing the “society of tomorrow“. For this reason, during the event, a statement will be drafted to flesh out the results that emerge.
Our speakers during the days of the event will be:
- Giovanni Crisonà: International consultant on capacity building in the TVET sector, founder of Skillman.eu, the Transnational platform of Centres of Vocational Excellence for the Advanced Manufacturing Sector.
- Filippo Del Ninno: Specialist in VET Policies and Systems. Functionaire at European Training Foundation
- Julian NG: Management consultant and trainer by profession. Vice-President of Warnborough College and Vice-President (Europe) of IVETA.
- Urs Hauenstein: President, honorary & distinguished visiting professor of management and education for the future, honorary & senior research fellow, ambassador icem, tv editor-broadcaster; president of intl org and interim manager.
- Paolo Sospiro: Lecturer of Economy of Firms and research Associate at Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Polytechnic University of Marche; Founder and Director of “EUAbout” Brussels
- David Twigg: Director of Innovation and Impact at Lincoln International Business School – University of Lincoln.
- Elena Romanini: EU senior project manager, senior trainer, expert in design and development of training programmes and accompanying services for youngsters and adults (focused on soft skills, empowerment, entrepreneurial skills), organizational development, and work policies.
The Summit is a part of a long journey where the participants work together to achieve common goals aiming at improving education and TVET.
More information about the event available here.